Question: I've been hearing that Facebook has added a "snooze" feature. What is it and how does it work?
Short Tutorial/FAQ – How Does Facebook's Snooze Feature Work?
Answer: Let's face it: some people are more interesting than others, and some are downright annoying — especially on social media. Facebook has always offered ways to avoid seeing certain people's posts including hiding, unfriending, or unfollowing. Now the platform has added Snooze to the list. It allows you to stop seeing posts from a friend, business, or group for 30 days. Here's how it works:
Remember that Facebook automatically shows you less content from people you don't interact with often, and you still have Unfriend or Unfollow options. Just consider Snooze one more tool to help you get the most out of your Facebook experience.
- Identify one post in your feed from the user in question.
- Find the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner of the post and click it.
- Select the Snooze option.
- You'll get a message confirming that you won't see posts from the person for 30 days, as well as an option to undo.
- If you change your mind immediately, click "Undo." If you change your mind later, go to the profile or page, click the "Snoozed" button, then click "End Snooze."
©2018 Cornerstone Publishing Group Inc.
Trademarks: All brand names and product names used in this eNewsletter are
trade names, service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their