Question: Some of the friends and organizations I follow on Facebook have posted Facebook Live streams. It looks really interesting, and I'd like to try it, but I don't know how it works. What are the steps?
Short Tutorial/FAQ – How Do I Use Facebook Live?
Answer: Facebook Live is a fun and immediate way to connect with your friends. Here's how to use it:
- For best results, use Facebook Live when you have a strong connection. Wi-Fi works best.
- Start as you would for any other type of Facebook post – by tapping on "What's on your mind" at the top of your News Feed.
- Select Live Video.
- You'll be prompted to allow Facebook to take pictures and record video, and then describe your video, and identify your audience.
- When you're ready, tap the GO LIVE button. There will be a three-second countdown, and then your video stream will start.
- Film yourself and watch for responses from followers. You can respond by speaking directly to them.
- When you're ready to end, click Finish.
©2017 Cornerstone Publishing Group Inc.
Trademarks: All brand names and product names used in this eNewsletter are
trade names, service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their