Question: I love my Facebook friends, but don't always love their posts. Some are too political, some are too mundane, and others just post too much. Is there a way to minimize people's posts in my feed without unfriending them?
Short Tutorial/FAQ – How Do I Stop Seeing Facebook Posts From A Friend Without Unfriending Them?
Answer: Yes, and it's easy to do. To unfollow a friend you don't want to see in your feed at all, take these steps:
If, instead, you simply don't want to see a certain type of post, here's what you need to do:
- Navigate to the friend's profile page.
- Near the background photo at the top of the page, find the button labeled Following.
- Click the Following button to display the drop-down list.
From the list, select Unfollow.
- In your feed, identify the post you don't love.
- In the upper-right corner, click the down-arrow.
- Select Hide Post to see fewer posts like this.
©2017 Cornerstone Publishing Group Inc.
Trademarks: All brand names and product names used in this eNewsletter are
trade names, service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their